212 Festoon 3 SMD Canbus LED Bulb Set (42MM)
- Brand: HID Auto Vision
- Model: 212 39 - 41 mm Festoon
- Availability: In Stock
- Sizes: 211, 211-2, 212, 212-2, 214-2, 569, 578, 6413, 6429, 12844, DE440
- SKU: FT39MMBU3SMD5050-WH
Want it by Wednesday, May 3rd? Choose Priority Shipping at checkout.
Introducing our high quality HID Auto Vision 39 - 42 mm Festoon 3 SMD Canbus LED Bulb Set. These bulbs are designed to replace your stock halogen bulb in your vehicle. Our LED's will outlast any halogen bulb and are much more efficient. These LED's will give your vehicle that great new look without breaking the bank. Please keep in mind some vehicles may require resistors for compatibility reasons (i.e.; bulb out indicator, lack of functionality etc.).
- Canbus Technology: Built-in Warning Canceling/Error eliminator
- LED has its + (positive) and - (negative) poles
- Low wattage and power saving, 3 SMD LED light chips for super bright Output
- Easy installation: Designed for direct plug and play replacement for your stock bulbs
Note: Although Canbus is successful in 95% of all vehicles we cannot guarantee error canceling 100% of all makes. Could still require a resistor.
- LED type: 3528 3 SMD
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Working life: more than 50000 hours
- 39 - 42 mm Festoon bulb will replace the following part No.s: 560, 561, 562, 563, 564, 569, 578, 211, 211-2, 212, 212-2, 2122, 214-2, 2142, 6413, 6451, 6429, DE3425, DE4410, 12844
- 2 x 39 - 42 mm Festoon 3 SMD Canbus LED Bulbs | White
What do you mean by heat color?
Color temperature is a characteristic of light that is sometimes misunderstood as brightness, when it's more closely related to cool and warm color tones of light. While cool and warm are words used to describe a light's temperature, it is not how it gets its name. The term temperature when referring to light comes from the idea that there is a black body object that absorbs all wavelengths of light. This theoretical object that you can't physically see is what generates light when it is heated. The black body becomes exited and begins to essentially expel light radially. As the temperature reaches around 1000 degrees Kelvin (a measurement scale invented by Lord Kelvin) the black body becomes visible in the red end of the light spectrum. As it's heated the light color changes towards the cooler tones. So the term color temperature refers to the color that is associated with the amount of heat needed to produce a color. These cooler tones emit a brighter light that is very useful when making automotive headlights because it increases visibility and thus safety.
3000K - True Yellow
Produces a golden yellow tone ideal for fog lamps
5000K - Pure White
Produces a warm white tone similar to that of a factory color
6000K - Cool White
Produces a cool white tone with a very light hint of blue (Most Popular)
8000K - Medium Blue
Produces a medium blue color tone
10000K - Deep Blue
Produces a rich deep blue color tone
Produces a true purple color tone
Produces a true pink color tone
Produces a true green color tone